“全然地用心生活”的提醒(REMINDERS FOR LIVING HEARTFULLY)


 


RIVER DUNAVIN   CNVC CERTIFIED TRAINER
練友梅 譯

The following Reminders arise from a longing to live heartfully. Nearly all of us overlook compassion for self or another, on occasion. At this moment, an invitation to open a caring heart may be welcome. Each Reminder is meant to be such an invitation, and to help bring to life the Nonviolent Communication (NVC) process developed by Marshall Rosenberg. NVC offers a methodology that awakens human understanding and thus can stir compassion and a flow of care for self and others. The Reminders are designed to express some essential NVC concepts in a condensed format.

以下的提醒源自對全然地用心生活的渴望。幾乎我們大多數人都會忽視對自己或他人的慈悲同理(compassion)。此刻,敞開一顆關懷的心可能是受歡迎的邀請。每個提醒都旨在成為這樣的邀請,並協助實踐馬歇爾·盧森堡(Marshall Rosenberg)所發展的「非暴力溝通(NVC)」流程。NVC提供了一種喚醒人性理解的方法,進而激發對自己和他人的慈悲同理和關懷。這些提醒旨在以簡潔的形式表達一些重要的NVC概念。

When using a Reminder as an affirmation in place of alienating thought, you might try naming an intention to increase its life-enriching impact. As an example, for 2 you could say, “To live heartfully, I recognize that we all share equally valuable needs, and that each of our actions is an attempt to meet some life-serving need.” Other possibilities: To be in harmony with my values…, To practice nonviolence…, To interact more gracefully…, (or name your own intention). Visiting with the Reminders is hoped to increase the integration and use of NVC inspiring collaboration in meeting everyone’s needs while realizing the unity of us all. You are invited to visit with them daily.

當把提醒視為一種確認來取代疏離生命的想法時,你可以嘗試命名一個意圖,以增加其豐富生活的影響。例如,對於第二條提醒,你可以說:「為了全然用心生活,我認識到我們每個人都擁有同等有價值的需要,而我們的每個行為都是滿足某種服務生命需要的嘗試。」其他可能:與自己的價值保持和諧...,實踐非暴力...,更優雅地互動...,(或是命名你自己的意圖)。希望透過閱讀這些提醒,你能增加融入並運用NVC的能力,啟發合作,滿足每個人的需要,同時實現我們所有人是一體的。誠摯邀請您每天閱讀這些提醒。

TO LIVE HEARTFULLY:

全然地用心生活:


… EXPERIENCE … RECOGNIZE … DISTINGUISH …

……體驗……認識……辨別……

1. I experience empathy with myself and others that naturally fruits as compassionate giving and receiving.
我體驗到與自己和他人的同理,這會自然而然地產生慈悲同理的給予和接受。

2. I recognize that we all share equally valuable needs, and that each of our actions is an attempt to meet some life-serving need.
我認識到我們都共享同等有價值的需要,而我們每個行為都是試圖滿足某種服務生命的需要。

3. I distinguish observation from imagination in my perception and communication.
在我的感知和溝通中,我區分觀察和想像兩者。

… MODEL … PAUSE … FIND …
……模式……停下來……尋找……

4. I model honesty by being willing to mindfully express my observations, feelings, needs, and requests.
我願意透過正念地(mindfully)表達我的觀察、感受、 需要和請求,樹立誠實的典範。

5. I pause to sense feelings, needs, and my intention before responding to some action, question, or thought.
在回應某個行動、問題或想法之前,我會停下來,感覺自己的感受、需要和意圖。

6. I find creative ways to meet needs, instead of thinking there is something wrong or missing with a situation, a person, or me.
我尋找創造性的方式來滿足需要,而不是認為情況、某人或自己有什麼問題。

… REQUEST … SAVOR … EXPRESS … HEAL …
……請求……品嚐……表達……療癒……

7. I request exactly what I want with someone or with life, instead of demanding what that person do, or how some past or future should be.
我向某人或生命準確地請求我想要的,而不是要求那個人做什麼,或是要求過去或未來應該怎麼樣。

8. I savor requests and sense the need drawing me toward, or keeping me from, saying “yes.”
我品嚐請求並感覺此刻的需要引領我去說”是的”,或者阻止我說“是的”。

9. I express gratitude by sharing how an action affects me and feeds a need, instead of praising the actor.
我透過分享某個行動如何影響了我並滿足了我的需要,來表達感恩,而不是讚揚採取行動的人。

10. I heal when mourning a regret by sensing sweet pain while accompanied with the essence of our unmet need.
當為懊悔哀悼時,我透過感覺甜蜜的痛苦(sweet pain),同時領會未滿足需要的本質,從而療癒自己。
… TRANSFORM … CO-CREATE … PRIZE…
……轉化……共創……珍視……

11. I transform domination, submission, and rebellion by valuing the needs of each person, including myself.
我透過珍視每個人(包括自己)的需要,來轉化掌控(domination)、順從和反抗的模式。

12. I co-create contagious, life-serving cultures and systems in my world, relationships, organizations, and communities.
我在自己的世界、關係、組織和社群中,共創具有感染力、服務生命的文化和體系。

13. I prize human understanding and connection over any outcome.
我珍視人與人之間的理解和連結,超越任何結果。


感  恩
“全然地用心生活”的提醒,是個人的 CNVC 認證導師(mentor) River Dunavin 從 2015以來,花了好幾百小時,改了又改,所發展出來"活出NVC的提醒",個人覺得很受用,感恩他的同意,將原文譯成中文,分享給學NVC的人。




你可能會喜歡這些文章:

沒有留言:

張貼留言